Selling can be stressful. We help reduce any stress by giving friendly, helpful and professional advice. We are on YOUR side. We work for YOU.
We have good local area knowledge, so we know what’s going on with the property market. That’s vital to help you get the best price for your property.
We have over 28 years of experience in selling properties in this area. This means we can make sure we do all the right things for you to sell as quickly and easily as possible.
There are many ways an agent can market your property. The effectiveness of the marketing can be reduced by cutting back on advertising which in turn can increase the time taken to sell. We ensure maximum coverage and impact. Check out the local press to compare us with others.
Make sure your agent follows the code of conduct required by the main regulators – the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors and the National Association of Estate Agents. Our company and members of staff are registered with both organisations.
There is significant variation in how estate agents market a property for sale. Often presentation is compromised due to the cost of promotion yet this can also compromise the length of time it may take to find a buyer and the price achieved. When selling it is vital that detail, coverage and quality is embraced.
Our Commitment to you
We will generate the maximum interest in your property amongst potential buyers. We advertise in several ways.
Top property websites
We will put your property on ALL of the top property web sites.
- Rightmove. The UK’s No1 website with over 80% market share of the best three sites attracting millions of buyers each month.
- Zoopla. The UK’s second largest property website.
- Prime Location. Attracting over two million visitors each month.
Your property will feature on all these, putting it in front of as many potential buyers as possible. Your advertisement will feature full sales details, multiple photographs and floor plans.
We hold details of thousands of people who want to BUY in this area. We will match your property to their requirements and contact anyone looking for a property like yours. This is done at all our offices.
For Sale boards
We will erect one of our prominent and recognisable For Sale boards outside your property to help get it noticed.
Colour brochure We will produce a high quality brochure, which will include multiple colour photographs, to show off the best aspects of your property.
Office displays Your property will appear in the displays at our offices to further promote your sale.
Floor plans We believe that prospective buyers like to see a floor plan as a quick overview of a property and such can be organised to be included within internet promotion, sales brochures – or both!
- First impressions count – make sure your property has great kerb appeal. Mow lawns and tidy the garden.
- Emphasise space – ensure the property is clutter free, clear surfaces including floors and table tops. Close cupboard doors and put away personal effects.
- Maximise light – open curtains, blinds and adjoining doors.
- Odours matter – prior to viewings, open the windows to air the property. Take pets outside during the viewing.
- Minimise buyers’ worries – No need to spend a fortune, but do carry out minor repairs to walls, floors and features.
- Security – for your own peace of mind, lock away valuables during viewings.
- Viewings – be as flexible as possible and keep us informed if there are specific times to avoid.
- Answer questions honestly – always make sure you answer all questions raised by potential buyers as accurately as possible. Their searches will confirm your answers at a later date.
- Don’t overcrowd – if you feel comfortable, let potential buyers view your house freely at their leisure without any pressure.
- Negotiations – always let the offers come through us. We are here to get the best possible price for your property.